Roger offers over thirty years of coaching experience. He has inspired and guided organizations of different sizes on global, national, provincial and municipal levels.
- International Association of Coaching
- Wiley, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, Certified Facilitator
- Inscape Publishing, DiSC Distributor/Certified Facilitator
- Multi-Health Systems, E.Q.- I Certified Facilitator
- Concordia University, B.A.
Roger has strategies for your success. His experience ranges from industry to post-secondary education giving him an appreciation and understanding of the complexities of organizations and the challenges associated with developing professional skills and competencies.
Roger has a solid understanding of Canadian universities, their structure and challenges facing both academic and administrative departments. Other clients include those in the construction, industry, financial, hospitality, government, health care, manufacturing, technology and telecommunications sectors.
Roger began his business career with IBM Canada and was the President of two Fortune 500 companies.