Achieving your personal and organizational goals is your objective, our resolve.
Roger will help you navigate many personal and professional issues including:
- How to establish yourself as a new leader of teams with generational gaps; defining your role and overcoming challenges.
- How to transition into a new career or role, inside or outside your organization, where responsibilities are not yet clearly defined. And, when to effectively apply your current skills to this new role.
- Preparing for successful job interviews at junior, senior and executive levels that result in the offers you want.
- Guiding business owners who may be struggling with a succession plan required to help ensure a prosperous future for them and their employees.
- Challenges of a new or experienced manager when working with difficult employees and situations. Roger will show you how to face these challenges through heightened self-awareness and turn them into opportunities.
Regardless of where you are in your professional and life journey: we leave you stronger.
Roger will help you:
- Increase your self-knowledge involving: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems.
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members.
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict.
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of your employees and team members.
Roger will work with you on a one-on-one weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly basis - or at a frequency that reflects your needs.
Choose the form of communication that best suits your needs – in person, by phone, e-mail, Skype.
Roger’s professionalism guarantees utmost discretion and strict confidentiality.
He will draw on practical tools to help you make career and personal decisions that are right for you.